(NEXSTAR) – The honor of gracing the Grammys stage isn’t all you get as a performer or presenter at the awards show. Each A-lister also receives a bag full of luxuries worth $49,000, depending on the company assembling them.
The gift bags are assembled by Distinctive Assets, the same people behind the six-figure gift bag sent to all Oscar nominees.
This year’s giveaway bag, which will be given away to artists like Billie Eilish, Lil Nas X, BTS and the Foo Fighters, includes:
- Good for arm liposuction
- Popcorn described as “encased in flavor”
- Fig and tofu skincare products
- $10,000 worth of Botox, fillers and chemical peels
- CBD Sleep Aids
- An electric toothbrush
- Genderless Fashion Line Trucker Hat
- Bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon wine and three bottles of Gray Goose vodka
- Three-course tasting meal for two at Kokomo restaurant in New York
- Perfume made by Mastercard
- Kit for making whipped coffee
- Book on Dr. Anthony Fauci
For this year’s Grammy Awards, there’s not just a goodie bag — there’s a whole giveaway parlor. It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a grand hall open to celebrities during the three-day Grammy rehearsals, where they can browse the gifts and grab what they like.
The lounge offers different gift options, such as vegan running shoes, flower arrangements and a gift certificate for Topgolf.
Celebrities are not obligated to accept anything from the Gift Bag or Gift Lounge. Some accept gifts and then donate them to charity. Others happily keep the luxuries and take lavish vacations. There’s a catch with the free loot: anything they keep is taxable as income. under the federal tax code.
The Grammy Awards will air on Sunday, April 3 at 5 p.m. PT.